Please note that this page has moved.
You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds.
If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.
Once there, you may easily find all posts by using the Search box or the Labels section.

Wednesday 27 April 2011

A Hippy Hippy Shake



With festival season well on the way since Coachella, everything is about music and open-air fun, I decided to turn today's outfit into a relaxed spring festival look on a whim.

The only things to add now -if I were actually going out today- would be a Western style hat, and a bag, either one with endless fringes or, a mid-sized purple Cambridge Satchel.

Now, about the outfit... proud to say I have managed to feel like rock&roll and look like a hippie. Isn't that called glam rock? Whatever that is, let's not overthink it.

I'm so ready to kick dirt around, sit on the grass, have a picnic and a drink, and groove to some live music... so zen and chilled out that I don't even care who's playing. It's just another perfect afternoon.


Nude washed jeans: Mango, leather trainers: Converse All Star, leather belt: charity shop (brand Gemini Firenze) sunglasses: Toxic, bear keyring: C&A, embellished chiffon scarf: Accessorize

By the way, the blouse was probably hand made in the family, sometime in the late 1970s or early 1980s. What's more, I have a fully matching (!) pleated (!!) midi (!!!) skirt I've got to show you someday this season. Will I have the nerve to ever wear that?


All items as before. Suede jacket: retro/vintage shop (brand Wonder Woman),
braided hairband: River Island

For this summer I have a couple of festival gigs pencilled in already, with heavy metal and gothic metal on the menu for now, so I will definitely let you know about my outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment