Please note that this page has moved.
You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds.
If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.
Once there, you may easily find all posts by using the Search box or the Labels section.

Sunday 1 April 2012

Glam Rock

This weekend, we headed out to catch the latest creepy thing of a movie in the beautiful spring sunshine. I decided to pull together a light, relaxed outfit based on a pair of striped glam coloured jeans by River Island, one that would look sufficiently springy but feel warm enough in the cool breeze while I'm outside.

One look at me, and my friends asked whether we were going to a rock concert - which made me rather proud of the non-fashion darlings. It's no bad thing to provoke some reaction, especially the right reaction... it's all in the education. 

But those who react to one's outfit also inspire the stylist. So, in addition to the relaxed look for the trip to the movies, I tested a few more options I would have if I were actually going to a gig or a spring festival. 

Jeans: River Island, leather brogues: New Look, sparkly cat motif tee:
Zara (TRF), stripe snood: River Island, leather blazer: Mango, brogues: New Look

Jeans: River Island, top: Kate Moss for Topshop, Trilby: H&M, leather brogues: New Look 

Plain silk vest: Hennes collection, printed silk top: Gap, cropped velvet military
jacket: New Look, necklace: Pull & Bear, scarf (worn on wrist): vintage


No comments:

Post a Comment