Please note that this page has moved.
You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds.
If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.
Once there, you may easily find all posts by using the Search box or the Labels section.

Sunday 1 May 2011

Hippie Rocker Reloaded



Just a few days ago I had some fun with this outfit post as, using some of my good old stuff, I decided to bring the springfest atmosphere closer to home and create a look I labelled as feeling like rock & roll and looking like a hippie. 

Yesterday, when I received Topshop's newsletter on new seasonal look the Gypsy Rocker, it just seemed like a great idea to recreate the featured look with items from coolest British high street brand Topshop, actually available in shops and online.

Here's my outfit, and below, the ones I styled with Topshop pieces, grab them and enjoy the spring!





All items: Topshop as at 30th April 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment